www.yourkfc.co.uk – YourKFC Survey – Win 20% Discount VoucherSurvey
KFC Survey Overview:
KFC is the largest fast-food chain specializing in chicken-based meals. KFC serves you tasty chicken menu items such as the Zinger Burger and Original Recipe Chicken Pieces as well as sides including mashed potatoes, peas and corn.
Originally founded in 1930, KFC has grown to become the second-largest fast-food chain in the world, with McDonald’s taking the top spot. It was first founded by Harland Sanders, now known by the famous Colonel Sanders. He opened up his first chicken restaurant called Sanders Court & Cafe, with the first KFC appearing in 1952. As well as innovating in fried chicken, KFC was one of the first American franchises to start their global expansion, with the UK being the first country in Europe to get a KFC in 1965.
Today, KFC UK has more than 900 outlets, all serving up their delicious fried chicken and more. One of the sole reasons the company have been able to grow so much is by consistently listening to reviews and feedback of their fried chicken on the KFC surveys such as YourKFC.
KFC is inviting customers to take part in the www.yourkfc.co.uk guest experience survey and on completion, you’ll receive a 20% discount voucher. The YourKFC survey is designed to allow customers the opportunity to let KFC know how they enjoyed or didn’t enjoy their last meal purchase at KFC. Yourkfc survey helps you to share your honest thoughts & experiences about KFC.
YourKFC Customer Satisfaction Survey:
You and the company both can talk to each other and cooperate and better the future for everyone. KFC customer satisfaction survey is created in a way that anybody with a computer or smartphone connected to the internet can attempt this survey. No matter when you visited or shopped from KFC, this customer satisfaction survey allows you to write everything. KFC wants you to take part in this survey and make the company better.
Just like other customer satisfaction survey, KFC survey includes different questions that you have to answer. Questions are mostly related to your experience while shopping in KFC. Specifically, you will be asked about the staff, service, product availability, item variety, quality of goods, store maintenance and pretty much anything that might affect the company’s reputation. Read every question thoroughly as a little reading error can make you write an irrelevant answer.
How to WIN a 20% Off Discount Code in YourKFC Customer Survey:
- You must have a smartphone, laptop, pc or tablet with a reliable internet connection to access KFC customer satisfaction survey.
- You must have a recent sales receipt of KFC to enter the required information.
- A pen or pencil to note down the code.
- People taking part in the KFC survey UK must be able to recall their last experience.
- You must have the ability to understand English and write in English.
- You must be 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- You must be a legal resident of the United Kingdom to take part in the KFC customer satisfaction survey.
More Read: TellHappyStar Survey
Survey Participation Instructions:
- Visit yourkfc.co.uk to access the KFC survey website.
- Read the cookies notification and click on continue if you agree to proceed.
- Enter the Store Number and Order Number printed on your receipt.
- Enter the date and time of your visit. This information can also be found printed on your store receipt if you don’t remember.
- Now click on the “Continue” button.
- Answer further questions about your order and rate them accordingly.
- On completion, you will see a discount voucher code displayed on the screen. Write this code down on your survey receipt or survey invitation card.
- Give it to the server when you next buy a meal at KFC and receive 20% off your order.
YourKFC Survey Details:
Here are the quick details of Your KFC UK Survey.
|KFC Survey UK Prize||20% Off Coupon|
|Coupon Valid For||14 Days|
|Receipt Valid For||3 Days|
|Entry Limit||1 Per 30 Days|
|Minimum Spend For Coupon Use||£5|
The KFC UK Menu:
- The KFC UK menu is quite similar to KFC in many other western countries.
- Their fried chicken will likely receive the largest praise on YourKFC, but throw them in a burger and you’ve got a legitimate Burger King competitor.
- One of the more unique offerings in the UK at KFC stores is their Salad & Ricebowls
- They are a mix of fresh salads, flavoured rice, and a healthy side of their delicious chicken.
KFC UK’s Marketing:
KFC stores in the UK recently suffered a major catastrophe affecting nearly 600 of their stores – they ran out of chicken. Yep – Kentucky Fried Chicken became Kentucky Fried Nothing.
Submit your Personal Data while using SMG Services:
- When you submit your Personal Data in connection with using SMG Services when you contact the company for 3 assistance or information or providing comments about your experiences with one of their Clients. The company collect and analyse the information that you submit.
- When you provide comments to SMG the information you provide contributes to the services the company provide to their clients and to their overall market research.
- With your permission, your comments may be posted on www.trumpetratings.com/contai-wb their Clients’ websites.
- When such information is posted in a public forum, such as www.trumpetratings.com/contai-wb or other websites accessible to the general public, such information becomes public information.
- What you have written may be seen and collected by third parties and be used by others in ways the company unable to control or predict.
Sharing data with other service providers:
- The company may share your information, including your Personal Data, with other service providers.
- The company use to perform the functions for which the company engage them, such as hosting, data storage and security.
- The company may also share your Personal Data as needed in order to operate other related SMG services, such as the rating and review websites that the company operate.
- SMG has an information security programme that implements technical, physical, and organisational measures designed to assist in maintaining the security and confidentiality of Personal Data; safeguarding against anticipated threats to the confidentiality, integrity and availability of Personal Data.
- Protect your Personal Data against loss, misuse, unauthorised alteration or destruction and unauthorised access or disclosure.
- However, whenever Personal Data is processed there is a risk that such data could be lost, misused, modified and hacked.
- No system or online transmission of data is completely secure.
- In addition to the technical, physical and organisational measures that SMG has in place to protect your Personal Data, you should use appropriate security measures to protect your Personal Data.
- If you believe that your SMG account or any information you have provided us with is no longer secure please notify our Data Protection Officer immediately by e-mail at email@example.com or by calling 1-800-764-0439 and asking to speak with SMG’s Data Protection Officer.
Getting more from your KFC visit:
- The Colonels Club is available for regular diners, with the chance to get free food & drink along with exclusive offers.
- Collect stamps on your purchases of £3 or more, with 3 bonus points for signing up via the app.
- Collect 3 stamps for a free side, free snack for 7 stamps or £5 off with 11 stamps.
- If you like the chicken as much as the company do, then you’ll be getting free stuff in no time.
- The KFC app is available on IOS or Android and is a good way to keep in touch with the companies promotions and special offers near you.
KFC on Social Media:
- KFC is a social company and you can find the latest company news and special offers available in your area via Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
- Alternatively, the Colonel’s Club is the online newsletter available for subscription, to receive information delivered to your e-mail inbox as it happens.
Also Read: Scentsy Workstation Pay Portal
U.K – 03457532532
Republic of Ireland – (+44) 03457532532
8 am – 11 pm, all-day
For Media enquiries only, contact their press office
Call – 02030036373