www.gexaenergy.com – How to Pay Your GEXA Energy BillFinance
About GEXA Energy
GEXA Energy is a retail electricity company that offers electricity to commercial and residential customers. The headquarter of GEXA Energy is located within Houston, Texas. NextEra Energy Resources is the parent company to the GEXA Energy. They serve their electric services within Odessa, Lubbock, Midland, Dallas, Fort Worth, Corpus Christi, and all over Texas. With the Better Business Bureau, it has an A+.
How to Pay GEXA Energy Bill
GEXA Energy offers several payment options to pay the utility bill. You can make your payment, by following these methods below:
Pay GEXA Energy Bill via Online Method:
- Through the online payment method is very easy to make the payment. To make the payment you must have to register for the GEXA Energy online account. If you already completed your registration process, you need to follow these instructions as mentioned below:
For Residential Customers:
- You have to go to this link mygexa.gexaenergy.com
- Provide your username on the required field.
- After providing the login details, select the Next button.
For Commercial Customers:
- You have to go to this link commercial.gexaenergy.com
- Then, on the provided field, input the username and password.
- To save your Username, tick the Remember my Username box.
- After providing your log-in details, select the Sign In option.
Pay GEXA Energy Bill by Quick Pay:
- You can make your GEXA Energy bill through quick pay. Make your bill payment without even log in to your account. To make the payment for the GEXA Energy bill, follow these steps:
- You need to visit this link quickpay2.gexaenergy.com
- Then, provide the account number on the given field.
- After providing your account number, select the Continue button.
Pay GEXA Energy Bill by Phone:
- GEXA Energy allows the customers to pay the utility bill over the phone. You can make the payment right from your financial institute or from your bank account. You need to dial (866) 961-9399 to contact customer service. For making the payment over the phone, follow the on-call instructions.
How the Penalty Fees Work
- GEXA Energy will charge you several fees for their services. Most of the fees are one-time and not recurring. You might charge the following fees:
- Security Deposit: If you have the below standard credit history, you have to pay a security deposit of $50. But if you are a low-income customer or a senior citizen, then you can pay your security deposit in installment.
- Late Payments: The customers will be charged the late payment fees if you cannot make payment by the due date. You will be charged up to 5% of your past due balance for the late payment fees.
- Insufficient Funds: If your check is returned by the banking institute, then you have to pay the insufficient balance. Then you will charge an insufficient balance of $25.
- Disconnection: To disconnect the service, you have to pay a fee of 5% of the unpaid balance.
- Reconnection: To reconnect your service after the disconnection, you have to pay $15.
What to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill
- There is these following payment assistance program for the customers who cannot pay their bill:
- Sheltering Arms Senior Services: Low-income customers can apply for this assistance program. Contact the customer service department for more information on this program.
- Deferred Payment: If you are a low-income customer, then you can apply for this program. This allows customers to pay their bills in four months.
- LIHEAP: If you are qualified for the federal income guideline, then you can apply for LIHEAP.
Read More : MetroPCS Online Bill Payment Process
GEXA Energy Contact Info
In case, you need to contact the GEXA Energy customer service department, then contact at:
Toll-Free: (866) 961-9399
Toll-Free: (877) 961-9369
Monday-Friday: 7:00 am – 8:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am – 2:00 pm
20455 State Highway 249, Suite 200
Houston, Texas 77070