www.dellconnect.com- DellConnect Access GuideOthers
Overview of Dell:
Dell is a US multinational computer technology company that develops, sells, repairs, and supports computers related stuff. It deals in all sort of technologies like smartphone, tablet, pc, laptop, industry-standard products, display monitors and more. Dell also provides services alongside products so you can keep innovating without any barrier. DellConnect is a program introduced by Dell which allows dell certified representatives to access your computer for troubleshooting purposes.
DellConnect grants support agents access to your system to solve the issues. If you have a Dell authorized computer system, you can contact the technical support team of Dell to schedule the DellConnect service. Through DellConnect, you can take help from the trained professionals of Dell for troubleshooting the problems. You don’t need to rush to the nearest Dell repair centre or any other fix station as DellConnect service will help you get out of the situation in no time directly from your home.
The DellConenct program gives Dell Support representatives the ability to control your computer for troubleshooting purposes. Anyone can use this tool/program to get help from the experts but first, they need to contact the technical support staff to identify the problem. After entering some information related to your computer, a user can chat, call or create a service request for further assistance. If the representative decides to check or fix the problem through the DellConnect session, he/she will provide you with a special code. You can use that code to download the DellConnect app and request further assistance.
How to Access DellConnect
- Get the special code from the dell technical support representative.
- Open the Dell SupportAssist application installed on your computer.
- After this, click on the “Get Support” link.
- Select the “DellConnect” option. Your web browser will open up and guide you towards the official website of Dell Connect.
- Read the terms & conditions carefully and accept them.
- Now go to the next page.
- Here you have to enter the special code, provided to you by the technical support agent.
- Enter it and submit. The Dell Connect application will be downloaded.
- After downloading it, install and start.
- If you don’t have the Dell SupportAssist application, open up your web browser and visit the Dell Connect website, located at www.dellconnect.com.
- Select your Region in the first dropdown menu and choose country and language in the second drop-down menu. Now click on the “Continue” button.
- After this, read and accept the terms and conditions. You’ll be redirected to the next page where you have to enter the special code that was provided to you by the technical support agent.
- DellConnect application will start downloading, install the app after the download is complete and open it.
- Follow the instructions provided by the technical support agent of Dell so he/she can access your computer for troubleshooting the problems.
New User to Get DellConnect
- Just go to the Dell contact website, located at www.dell.com/contact.
- Now click on the “Technical Support” option, located on the top right side of your screen.
- You’ll be directed to the Technical Support website where you can contact the representatives.
- Now let the browser detect your computer or search for your product.
- Now scroll down and select the nature of the request from the drop-down menu.
- After this, you’ll see three contact channels –
- Create Service Request
- Live Chat
- Select one option and talk with the agent and explain your problem.
- He/she will provide you with a special code.
- Now follow the instructions listed above to access the Dell Connect program.
Things to Remember:
- To apply for the DellConnect program, you must have a special code, given by the technical support agents.
- Make sure that you have a computer or laptop, manufactured by Dell.
Sign Up Instructions on Dell:
- Just go to the official Dell sign up page, located at www.dell.com/signup.
- Enter your information like First Name, Last Name, Email Address, etc.
- Now click on the “Sign Up for Email” button, located on the bottom side of your screen.
Dell Contact Details:
- Please go to the link given below to contact DELL :
- Also, you can make a call to:
- You can also chat with an expert by clicking the link given below: