www.baldwinemc.com – How to Pay Baldwin EMC BillFinance
About Baldwin EMC
Baldwin EMC is considered as the largest electric corporation. This company is located in Alabama, Baldwin Country. They serve electricity within Mobile, Ala, and Pensacola, Fla. They also offer surge protection, water heaters, outdoor lighting, heat pumps, and electric grills. This company serves more than 55,00 residents and businesses within the Baldwin and Monroe countries.
How to Pay Baldwin EMC Bill
With the Baldwin EMC, you will get several payment options that will make your payment easy. For making payment faster, you can choose the online payment method. So, choose the payment method carefully, which is right for you.
Baldwin EMC Bill Payment via Online Method:
- You can pay your Baldwin EMC electric bill via the online method. But you must have to register for the Baldwin EMC account first. If you already completed the registration process, then you need to follow these instructions below:
- You have to click on this link baldwinemc.com.
- Then, from the right corner of the page, click on the Pay My Bill option.
- Then, on the provided field, input your email and password.
- After that, clicking on the Log button, follow the steps further to make your payment.
Pay Baldwin EMC Bill in Person:
You can pay your Baldwin EMC electric bill at any of your nearest office locations. these are the available Baldwin EMC office locations:
P.O. Box 220
19600 State Highway 59
Summerdale, AL 36580
47525 Highway 59
Bay Minette, AL 36507
21801 University Lane
Orange Beach, AL 36561
Pay Baldwin EMC Bill by Mail:
You can also choose to pay your Baldwin EMC bill through the traditional mail method. Send your money order or personal check by mail to Baldwin EMC. You can use the mail address listed on your billing state to send the mail. Before sending the mail, add your Baldwin EMC account number to your check. You need to send your payment stub to this address below:
P.O. Box 220
Summerdale, Alabama 36580
Baldwin EMC Bill Payment by Phone:
Baldwin EMC also allows its customers to pay their bills over the phone. You can choose to pay your bill through an automated phone system. To make the payment, you need to dial (251) 989-0202 or (800) 342-2519 to contact the automated phone system. Simply follow the automated calls service to make the payment from your phone.
Pay Baldwin EMC Bill by AutoPay:
- Baldwin EMC offers several automatic payment options to pay the bill. Automatic payment allows the customers to pay your bill automatedly from your credit card. The payment amount will be automated withdrawn from your account each month. To set the automatic payment, follow these steps:
- First, click on this link baldwinemc.com.
- Then, just click on the Payment Options.
- After that, select the Automatic Credit Card Payment option.
- From there, you need to download the enroll credit card authorization form.
- You will get the payment address on the application form.
How the Penalty Fees Work
Several fees will be charged by the Baldwin EMC. You will be responsible for multiple penalty fees if you don’t pay your bill. You have to pay the late payment fees and the returned payment fees.
What to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill
In case, you cannot pay your Baldwin EMC bill on time, contact the customer service department immediately. If you fall into the low-income category, then you will get the LIHEAP assistance program.
Read More : Sterling National Bank Login Guide
Baldwin EMC Contact Info
If you need to contact the Baldwin EMC, then contact at:
(800) 837-3374 or
7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday
(800) 342-2519 or
24-hour Automated Billing
PO Box 220
Summerdale, AL 36580