www.aarpmedicareplans.com – Online Registration Process For AARP Medicare PlansLogin Tutorial
AARP Medicare Plans Online Registration
AARP Medicare Plans are backed by United Health Care. The health care provider has issued the plans in order to meet the wide range of health care requirements of the individuals. AARP is a non-interest group based in the United States. The group mostly offers health care service to the retired person in the U.S. Apart from health care is also offers a lot of privileges to retired Americans. AARP has its offices in all 50 U.S. states and is headquartered in Washington D.C.
It has partnered with United HealthCare in order to offer health care services to retired citizens. If you have just discovered the AARP Medicare you can explore the plans at the webpage of the AARP. United Health Care primarily features health care services and health insurance. In terms of revenue, it is the largest health care provider in the nation. The company too is a non-profit organization headquartered in Minnetonka, Minnesota.
What is the AARP Medicare Plans?
AARP Medicare Plans are serviced and issued by United Healthcare. You can find the Medicare plans at the website of the AARP Medicare. Once you visit the website of the AARP you can search for plans using ZIP Code. Once you enter the zip code you will be taken ahead to the website where it shows up all the Medicare plans.
If you have already registered for the Medicare then you can make a claim and access more at the web portal of the AARP.
How to Register for AARP Medicare Plans
- To register for AARP Medicare Plans one should go to www.aarpmedicareplans.com
- When the website opens look at the top right corner.
- There will be a section reading ‘already a Plan Member’.
- Inside the section, there is the ‘Register’ link.
- Click on it and you will be taken to the registration screen. Enter the following personal information to begin:
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- ZIP Code
- Plan Member ID
- Click ‘Continue’ to go further with the process.
- Complete the steps ahead and you can complete the account registration.
Where can One Find the Plan Member ID?
- If you are looking for the Plan Member ID then you can find it on the front of the card which is received from the company.
- The ID is somewhere between 7 to 11 digits.
- It is recommended that you note down the plan ID as it is printed on the member ID card provided by the company.
Well, we hope that we have provided adequate information on the AARP Medicare Plans Online Registration. Once you have read the guide above you can easily register for AARP Medicare Plans online. Howbeit, existing members can sign into their account using their credentials. If you need any assistance related to technical issues or any other issues you can call the AARP Customer Service.