mychart.shands.org – Login to your My UF Health My Chart AccountLogin Tutorial
My UF Health My Chart Login:
My UF Health My Chart Login is a web portal developed by the University of Florida Health. It is a health care company that is headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida. The company was founded in the year 1958 and is known for its medical specialities. It has several other hospitals in North Florida.
If you are associated with the My UF Health then you can access your account at the website of My Chart. Once signed in the user can view and manage their healthcare reports and even more.
What is the My UF Health My Chart Login?
University of Florida Health patients can sign into their health care account at the My UF Health My Chart website. You can even download the My Chart mobile application to sign in using your Android or iOS device.
The mobile application allows you to get access to your health even on the go. Once logged in the user will be able to view their health care reports, get in touch with their doctor’s office, book or manage appointments, request a prescription refill, view lab test results and even more.
How to Log into My UF Health My Chart:
- Visit the My UF Health My Chart Login website. mychart.shands.org
- Secondly, look at the centre of the screen and there is a login section.
- Enter the My UF Health Username in the blank space.
- Provide your Password in the space below.
- Click on the ‘Sign In’ button and you will be logged in.
- Those who have forgotten their username should visit the login website. mychart.shands.org
- As the webpage opens there is the login section at the right.
- Click on the ‘Forgot Username?’ link below it.
- Next a username recovery page opens that requires the following:
- First name
- Last name
- Zip code
- Date of birth
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button and you will be able to reset username.
- In case the user is unable to recall their password he/she needs to visit the login website. mychart.shands.org
- As the webpage opens there is the ‘Forgot Password?’ URL at the bottom right of the login widget.
- Click on it and a password reset page opens.
- Enter the following information verify identity.
- My UF Health Username
- ZIP Code
- Date of Birth
- Click ‘Next’ button to reset your password.
Also Read : How to Access MyChart Renown Account
How to Sign Up:
- In order to sign up as a new user one must visit the login homepage. mychart.shands.org
- As the website opens there is the ‘New User?’ heading at the right below the login section.
- Click on the ‘Sign up now’ button under it to get started.
- Enter the following information in the new page that opens:
- My UF Health Activation Code
- ZIP Code
- Date of Birth
- Tap on the ‘Next’ button below and you can register in the next step.
My UF Health My Chart Mobile Application:
You can download the My Chart Mobile Application from the Play Store or App Store. Once you have installed the app on your device you can simply sign in to get started with healthcare management online.
Well, this was the end of the article. We hope you signed into your account successfully. In case you required further assistance with the account login you may feel free to connect with the support center on +1 352-392-1161.