www.myavista.com – How To Pay Your Avista BillFinance
Avista is a well-known energy utility company. They transmit electricity and distribute national gas to the residents and commercial customers. There are more than 1,550 employees who work to serve the electricity, natural gas, and other energy services to its customers. Within the three western states, they as more than 359,000 electric and 320,000 natural gas service consumers. Avista is started in 1889, under the name of Washington Water Power. The headquarter of the Avista company is located in Spokane, Washington.
How to Pay Avista Bill
Avista offers several payment options to pay the electric bill. If you want to pay your Avista electric bill, then you can simply follow these payment options below:
Pay Avista Bill via Online Method:
- Using the online payment method, you can pay your Avista electric bill. But if you are the first time paying your bill, you have to register the account. After you completed the registration, you will have the email and password. With your login credentials, follow these steps to make the payment:
- You need to go to this link myavista.com first.
- On the login section, input your email and password.
- You can save your email id, tick the remember me a box.
- After providing the login credentials, you need to select the Submit option.
- Then, follow the further steps to pay your Avista electric bill.
Avista Bill Payment by Guest Pay:
- You can also pay your electric bill by guest pay. You don’t have to log in to your Avista account to make the payment. First, you need to verify your account. To pay as a guest, follow these instructions:
- Simply go to the Avista website by clicking on this link myavista.com
- After that, simply select the Pay as a Guest option.
- Then, input the account number and the last 4 digits of the phone number.
- After that, you need to select the Find Account option.
- Then, easily you can make payment for Avista electric bill.
Pay Avista Bill by AutoPay:
- Avista AutoPay allows customers to pay their bills automatically from their checking account, debit card, or credit card. Each month the payment amount will be deducted from your account automatically. You have to enroll in AutoPay to pay your bill automatically. You can follow these steps below:
- You need to go to myavista.com
- Then, on the provided field input your email and password.
- To save your username on that device, tick the remember me a box.
- After providing your login credentials, you need to select the Submit option.
- Then, look for the automatic payment set up to pay your bill.
Avista Bill Payment by Mail:
Through the mail, you can pay your Avista electric bill. Send your money order or personal check by mail to Avista. The mail payment will take time to proceed. Before sending your payment, write down your account number on your personal check. You can use this payment address to make the payment:
1411 E. Mission Ave
Spokane, WA 99252-0001
Avista Bill Payment by Phone:
- Pay your Avista electric bill using the automated phone system. To make the payment, you need to dial (800) 227-9187 from your phone. You will require your Avista bill number to make the payment. Pay using a debit card, credit card, or electronic funds transfer. You might be charged a convenience fee for making payment.
Avista Bill Payment in Person:
- Avista allows the customers to pay the electricity bill in person. You can follow these steps below:
- Simply go to this link myavista.com
- Provide your zip code or state on the given fields.
- You have to select the radius around you.
- Simply click on the Search option to get the local Avista locations.
How the Penalty Fees Work
- Avista charges the return check fees to the customers. If your check is returned by the bank due to an insufficient balance then you have to pay the return check fees. The fees amount will vary state-wise. For more information contact the customer service department.
What to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill
- There are several options available for customers who cannot pay their bills.
- Payment Arrangement: To set the payment arrangement, you need to contact at 1-800-227-9187.
- LIRAP: This payment option is for low-income customers.
- LIHEAP: This federal program is designed for the low incomes customers who not able to pay their electric bills.
Read More : Sterling National Bank Login Guide
Avista Contact Info
If you still have any quires regarding the Avista bill payment, then contact at:
Residential Customers: (800) 227-9187
Business Customers: (800) 936-6629
Customer Service, MSC-34
P.O. Box 3727
Spokane, WA 99220-3727