credit.kohls.com – How to Pay Kohl’s Charge Card BillFinance
Kohl’s is an America-based departmental store chain. Kohl’s Corporation operates this department store chain. Within the 1,158 store locations, they are the largest department store chain. Except for Hawaii, it has retail stores in almost every US state. Maxwell Kohl started this company in 1927. The headquarter of this company is located within Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin, United States. Kohl’s sells footwear, jewelry, toys, clothing, beauty products, electronics, etc.
How to Pay Kohl’s Charge Card Bill
Kohl’s has several payment options to pay Kohl’s Charge Card bill. If you are a Kohl’s charge cardholder and want to pay your charge card bill, then you can simply follow these payment options below:
Pay Kohl’s Charge Card Bill via Online Method:
- The online payment method is very easy to make the payment. But first, you need to register your online account. If you completed the registration, you need to follow these instructions as mentioned below:
- You have to visit credit.kohls.com
- On the login, section input your user name and password.
- To enter into the portal, simply select the Secure Login option.
- Once you logged in to your account, it will become very easy to make the payment.
Pay Kohl’s Charge Card Bill by Kohl’s App:
You can also use the Kohl’s App to pay your Charge Card bill. Before making the payment, you need to list your card with the Kohl’s app. The android and iOS device users can download the Kohl’s app on their mobile. If you are using your iPhone, then look at Apple Apps Store for this app. Visit Google Play Store to download the Kohl’s app, if you are using Android device.
Pay Kohl’s Charge Card Bill by Phone:
Pay your Kohl’s Charge Card bill using the automated phone system. Simply dial (855) 564-5748 to make the payment. The payment service is available 24/7. Simply follow the automated call service to make the payment from your phone.
Pay Kohl’s Charge Card Bill by Mail:
Through the mail method, you can send your Kohl’s Charge Card bill. Send your money order or personal check by mail to Kohl’s. The mail payment method will take time to proceed. Make sure to write down your account number on your personal check or money order. Use this payment address below to make the payment:
P.O. Box 60043
City of Industry, CA 91716
P.O. Box 1456
Charlotte, NC 28201
Pay Kohl’s Charge Card Bill in Person:
- Pay your Kohl’s Charge Card bill at any of your location Kohl’s store. To make the payment you can use a check, debit card, cash, or money order. They also accept the payment via Kohl’s Cares Card. To find the Kohl’s location near you, follow these steps:
- Simply go to this link kohls.com/stores.
- Provide your zip code or state on the given field.
- Simply click on the Search option to get the local Kohl’s store locations.
How to Apply for Kohl’s Charge Card
- The application process is quite simple to apply for Kohl’s Charge Card. If you do not have the Kohl’s Charge Card, then follow these steps below:
- Click on this link apply.kohls.com
- Then, you need to input all the needed information on the provided fields.
- Check the terms and conditions of the Kohl’s Charge Card and select the Review option.
- Then, for the further steps, follow the on-screen instructions.
How to Activate Kohl’s Charge Card
- Before start using the Kohl’s Charge Card, you need to activate it. The activation process is quite simple. You can follow these steps as mentioned below to activate your Kohl’s, Charge Card:
- You have to visit this link first credit.kohls.com
- Provide your user name and password to the respected fields.
- After providing your login credentials, you need to select the Submit option.
- Then, after entering the portal, you can activate your Kohl’s Charge Card very easily.
How the Penalty Fees Work
You have to pay the penalty fees for Kohl’s credit card on the monthly basis. You will be charged the late payment fees and return check fees with this card.
Late payment Fees: If you cannot able to make the payment by the due date, you will be charged the late payment fees. Your late payment is ranged from $25 to $29.
Return Check Fee: If your check is refused by the bank due to an insufficient balance, then you have to pay the return check fee.
What to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill
There are several options available for the customers who cannot make the payment on time. These are the following options available: Payment Arrangement, Change Payment Date.
Read More : MetroPCS Online Bill Payment Process
Kohl’s Contact Info
In case, you need to contact Kohl’s customer service, then contact at 1-800-564-5740.