coastepa.com – How to Pay Your Coast Electric BillFinance
About Coast Electric
Coast Electric is a part of the Touchstone electric company. They serve electricity to the people of coastal Mississippi. It is a cooperative, so if you are a new resident, then you have to apply for electric services. The customers can pay their bill at their official website.
How to Pay Coast Electric Bill
Coast Electric offers several payment options to pay the utility bill. You can make your payment, by following these methods below:
Pay Coast Electric Bill via Online Method:
- The online payment method is the fastest way to make your bill payment. To make the payment, you must have to register for the Coast Electric online account. If you already completed your registration process, you need to follow these instructions as mentioned below:
- You have to go to this link billing.coastepa.com
- Under the Payments option, you need to select the Make Payment option.
- Then, on the provided field, input user ID and password.
- After providing your log-in details, simply click on the Login option.
- Then, follow the steps further to make your Coast Electric bill payment.
Pay Coast Electric Bill by Mobile App:
You can pay your Coast Electric bill through the ‘CE on the go’ mobile app. You can access Coast Electric account information on the mobile app. This application is available on both platforms to download. If you are using the iPhone, then look at the Apple Apps Store for this app. For the android application, you have to look for the Google Play Store. After downloading the app on your device, you need to login to your Coast Electric online account.
Pay Coast Electric Bill by Text:
- You can make payment for the Coast Electric bill via text message. You can follow these steps, to complete your payment:
- From your registered mobile number, send the text “Join” to 352667.
- Once you receive the welcome message, send Start.
- Then, from the list of options, send “Menu”.
- To pay your utility bill, send the text “Pay”.
- To make your payment, you must have a card on file. In order to update your information, login to your Coast Electric account. Otherwise, you can contact me at 877-769-2372.
Pay Coast Electric Bill at Offices:
You can pay your Coast Electric bill at any of the Coast Electric office locations. Visit any of the following locations:
Kiln Headquarters Office
18020 Hwy. 603
Kiln, MS 39556
Bay St. Louis Branch Office
1005 U.S. Highway 90
P.O. Box 2430
Bay St. Louis, MS 39521-2430
Harrison County District Office
14082 Highway 49
P.O. Box 3302
Gulfport, MS 39505-3302
Biloxi Branch Office
920 Cedar Lake Road Suite S
Biloxi, MS 39532
Pearl River County District Office
6375 Highway 11 North
Picayune, MS 39466
Poplarville Branch Office
4679 Highway 53
Poplarville, MS 39470
Pay Coast Electric Bill at Local Retail Stores:
- The Coast Electric bill comes with the Checkout barcode. Make the payment for your utility bill using that barcode. There are more than 50,000 retail locations throughout the country. You can pay your bill at CVS, Dollar General, and Family Dollar retailer stores. To find your nearest retail locations, you need to follow these steps:
- You need to go to this link coastepa.sedccheckout.com
- Then, simply select the Find Nearest Location option.
- You have to provide a zip code, address, or city on the given space.
- After providing your address, you need to select the Search option.
- It will show you your nearest retail locations, where you can pay your utility bill.
Pay Coast Electric Bill by Phone:
Coast Electric allows the customers to pay their bills over the phone. You can choose to pay your bill through an automated phone system. To make the payment, you need to dial 877-769-2372 to contact customer service. Simply follow the automated call service to pay your Coast Electric bill from your phone. The payment services are available 24/7.
Pay Coast Electric Bill at Drop Boxes:
- Coast Electric customers are allowed to pay their bills at the pay of the dropbox locations. You can make payment by using cash or money order. To find out your dropbox locations, visit these locations:
- Diamondhead, Miss. – The breezeway located between Pizza Hut and Rose‘s Nails
- Coast Electric offices – There are night depository boxes at each office for after-hours payments
Pay Coast Electric Bill by Mail:
Pay your Coast Electric bill through the traditional mail method. Send your money order or personal check by mail to Coast Electric. The main payment method is slower than the other payment method. Before sending the mail, make sure to add your Coast Electric account number to your check. You can send your payment stub to this address below:
Coast Electric Power Association,
Department 1340, PO Box 2153,
Birmingham, AL 35287-1340.
How the Penalty Fees Work
- If you cannot make your payment for the Coast Electric bill on time, you will be subjected to the penalty fees. Along with the late payment fees, you have to pay for several other fees.
- Membership Fee: For the Coast Electric membership, you have to pay the $5.
- Late Payment Fees: If you cannot make your bill payment by the given date, then you have to pay the late payment fees. For the late payment fees, you have to pay $6.
- Collection Fee: If the customer service representative collects the billing amount from your doorstep, then you have to pay the collection fees of $30.
- Returned Payment Fee: If the bank refuses your personal check due to insufficient balance, you have to pay the returned payment fees of $30.
- Service Charge: During normal business hours, you have to pay the service charges of $35. After business hours, the service charge will be $40.
- Reconnect Fee: For the reconnect fees, you have to pay the $35 during business hours. After business hours, you have to pay $45.
What to Do If You Can’t Pay the Bill
If you cannot make your payment by the date, your payment amount will significantly increase. In this situation, you should contact the customer service representative.
LIHEAP: Coast Electric offers the LIHEAP program for its customers. This service program is only available for the low-income program. To apply for this service, you will require your income proof.
Read More : MetroPCS Online Bill Payment Process
Coast Electric Contact Info
In case, you need to contact the Coast Electric customer service representative, then contact at:
Phone: 1-877-7MY-CEPA (877-769-2372)
PO Box 1028, Kiln, MS 39556