cps.edu/HR4U – Access To Your HR4U CPS AccountLogin Tutorial
HR 4 U CPS Login
HR 4 U CPS Login is a service that allows the staff and faculty at the Chicago Public Schools to access their accounts. If you have an existing account at the HR 4 U CPS Login portal you can set up an account at the website of the HR4U. However, if a user has an existing account he/she can sign in using any internet-connected device.
It is easy to access the web portal of Chicago Public Schools. Yet if you are unable to sign in you will find a simple set of steps to the login procedure. Read on to find a walkthrough of the HR4 U CPS Login.
What is the HR4 U CPS Login
HR4 U CPS Login is an online portal developed by the Chicago Public Schools for its staff and faculty. If you have been serving at the Chicago Public Schools you can access your employment-related information, pay benefits and other HR data at the web portal of the HR 4 U. Logging in the employee will be able to view their payroll data, sign up for employee benefits, HR information, view work schedule, get in touch with the HR and much more.
Logging into the HR 4 U portal is quite simple. Yet if you need assistance with the login procedure the guide would probably seem too handy.
What do I need to Log in
For account login the user should have the following information handy:
Internet– You need to have a working internet connection in order to access the account.
Electronic Device– The user can make use of any electronic device such as a smartphone, computer or laptop to sign in.
Login Credentials– One must remember their account login id and password to sign in. If you have lost login credentials you can reset them.
Active Account– The user must have set up an account in order to log in. If you haven’t yet registered for an account you will be required to register at the website of the HR4U.
How to Log into HR4U
- In order to log into HR4U, you need to go to the login page. cps.edu/HR4U
- Once the login page opens there is the ‘Sign In’ button at the top.
- Click on it and you will be directed to the sign-in page.
- At the right, there is the sign-in section.
- Enter the CPS Username and Password and click on the ‘Sign In’ button below.
Need to Reset your Password
- If you are willing to reset the password you need to visit the login page of the HR 4 U.
- Once the login website opens there is the ‘Need to reset your password?’ link just below the login button.
- Next you will again find a ‘Forgot My Password’ button.
- Click on it and it will be directed to a new page tagged ‘Forgotten Password’.
- Provide your username and click on the ‘Next’ button below.
- Now you can set up an account.
How to Set Up Account
- If you are willing to set up an account you will be required to visit the login page of the HR4U.
- Once the website opens there is the ‘New user set up your account’ link at the bottom.
- Now you will be directed to a new page where you will find a ‘Claim Account’ section.
- To confirm your identity provide the following data:
- Legal first name
- Claim code
- Hit the ‘Next’ button below and you can set up an account.
Also Read : WMU Account Login Process
In the post above we have provided a detailed guide to the login procedure. Well, this was all we could provide on the login process. Once you go through it you will be able to access account with ease.